Tasha says: “I asked my brother what kind of cake he wanted for his 23rd birthday and he responded in a joking manner that he wanted the family dogs as cakes. I decided to deliver”.
The family are proud owners of a cheeky Sausage dog and not one, but two gorgeous Pomeranians!
To recreate the same look Tasha has created, buy the ingredients listed below:
• 3x Coles pre-rolled jam sponge cakes
• 3x Betty Crocker vanilla icing
• 3x Betty Crocker chocolate icing
• 2x Arnott milk arrowroots for sausage dogs ears
• LCM bars shaped into poms ears and sausage dogs tail, and all dogs legs
• MnMs for eyes
• Skewers to attach heads to bodies
• Tasha achieved the Pomeranians fur using a Wilton 233 piping tip
Tasha was even so kind to post a pic of the family dogs that the cakes were inspired by.
Could not love these cakes more if we tried!
For more awesome cake hacks make sure you check out Woolies/Coles Mudcake Hacks here.