¼ butternut pumpkin (400 g)
500 g antipasto mix
200 g mixed pitted olives
200 g firm Greek feta
2 sheets frozen puff pastry
- Peel and deseed 400g of the pumpkin. Cut into 2cm pieces. Place on an oven tray. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 20 minutes, or until tender. Remove and cool.
- Combine pumpkin in a large bowl with roughly chopped antipasto mix, olives and two-thirds of the feta, crumbled.
- Partially thaw 2 pastry sheets. Place on a large oiled oven tray, overlapping sheets about 2cm. Press to seal. Spoon pumpkin mixture down the centre, leaving a 5cm boarder. Crumble over remaining feta. Fold up border around filling.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for 25 minutes, or until cooked. Serve with rocket (optional).