1 litre tub mixed berry sorbet
1 litre tub French vanilla ice cream
250 g punnet fresh strawberries, hulled
- Grease a 14cm x 24cm large loaf pan. Line base and two long sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm above pan edges.
- Slightly soften sorbet in a large bowl at room temperature. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth. Spoon into base of prepared pan. Smooth top. Cover. Freeze for 1 hour, or until firm.
- Slightly soften ice-cream in a large bowl at room temperature. Finely chop half the strawberries. Refrigerate remaining strawberries to serve.
- Add chopped strawberries to ice-cream. Stir until just combined. Spread over sorbet in pan. Smooth over top. Cover. Freeze for 4 hours, or overnight until firm.
- To serve, turn out terrine onto a serving plate. Remove and discard paper. Decorate with reserved halved strawberries.