3 x 200 g packets Arnott's Tim Tam biscuits (original)
50 g unsalted butter, melted
250 g block cream cheese, chopped at room temperature
½ cup icing sugar mixture
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
½ cup thickened cream
1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- Lightly grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and two long sides with baking paper, extending paper 4cm above pan edges.
- Reserve 18 biscuits from the packet. Process remaining biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter. Process until combined. Press evenly over base of prepared pan. Smooth over top. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- To make filling, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a small bowl of an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Beat cream in small clean bowl of electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Coarsely mash raspberries with a fork in a bowl. Fold into cream cheese mixture until just combined.
- Spoon filling over prepared biscuit base. Arrange reserved biscuits over filling, in a single layer. Cover. Freeze for 4 hours, or overnight until firm.
- To serve, lift slice from pan. Using biscuits as a guide, cut into fingers.