1 cup pecan halves (110 g)
200 g block Milk Chocolate, chopped
1 cup sultanas
½ cup shredded coconut
- Spread pecans in a single layer on an oven tray.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 5 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Remove and cool. Roughly chop.
- Place chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
- Stir pecans, sultanas and coconut into chocolate until combined.
- Spoon heaped tablespoons of mixture, about 3cm apart, on two trays lined with baking paper. Refrigerate until set.