1 cup long grain rice
125 g packet baby sweet corn, halved lengthways
1 red capsicum, cut into long, thin strips
4 x 150 g barramundi fillets, skin and bones removed
5 cm piece fresh ginger (35g), peeled, cut into matchsticks
2 cloves garlic, crushed
4 green spring onions, thinly sliced
⅔ cup light soy sauce
1 bunch baby bok choy, trimmed and halved lengthways
1 bunch gai lan (Chinese broccoli), trimmed, cut into 10cm lengths
Extra light soy sauce, to serve
- Stir rice and 2 cups water in a large saucepan over a high heat until boiling. Simmer, covered, for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place four x 40cm long pieces of foil on a bench. Brush with oil. Divide corn and capsicum among foil. Top with fish. Pour over combined ginger, garlic, onions and sauce. Bring sides of foil up to meet in the centre and fold over edges. Fold in ends to seal parcels. Place, seam-side up, on a large oven tray.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 10 minutes, or until fish is cooked.
- Boil, steam or microwave bok choy and gai lan until tender. Drain.
- Open parcels and serve fish and vegetables with greens, rice and extra sauce.