2 cups organic quinoa flakes
½ cup pecans, chopped
½ cup moist coconut flakes
¼ cup pepitas
2 tbsp black chia seeds
1 egg white
¼ cup maple syrup
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
½ tsp vanilla extract
⅓ cup dried cranberries
⅓ cup finely chopped dried apricots
Yoghurt, to serve
Chopped fresh fruit, to serve
- Combine quinoa, pecans, coconut, pepitas and seeds in a large bowl.
- Whisk egg white with a fork in a small jug until slightly foamy. Stir in syrup, oil and vanilla. Add to quinoa mixture. Mix well.
- Crumble mixture over a large oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a slow oven (150C) for 15 minutes. Remove. Turn mixture over with an egg slide. Return to oven. Cook for a further 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool on tray. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in cranberries and apricots.
- Serve with yoghurt and fresh fruit.