6 medium washed potatoes, cut into wedges
4 whole garlic cloves, lightly crushed
1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
½ lemon,cut into wedges
salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
3 x 95 g cans Sirena tuna with basil, undrained
250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
¼ cup basil sprigs
120 g rocket leaves
2 Tbsp pitted olives, sliced, to garnish
- Line a large, flat baking tray with baking paper. Arrange potatoes, garlic and red onion in a single layer over the paper. Squeeze over the lemon wedges.
- Season with salt and cayenne pepper, to taste.
- Open the cans of tuna and drizzle the basil oil over the potatoes, set tuna aside.
- Cook potatoes in a moderate oven (180°C) for 45 minutes or until tender and golden, tossing the potatoes halfway through cooking.
- Remove tray from the oven and flake the tuna over the top. Add the cherry tomatoes and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Divide rocket leaves between serving plates, top with cooked potato and tuna. Drizzle with pan juices. Scatter with basil leaves and sliced olives before serving.