½ cup olive oil
1 tbsp greek spice mix
2 cups pearl couscous
1 Lebanese cucumber
1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
1 red capsicum, chopped
250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
½ cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
1 cup fresh parsley leaves
100 g firm feta cheese
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tsp Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add spice mix and couscous. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add 2 cups water. Bring to boil. Simmer, covered, for about 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender and liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Spread couscous over a tray. Refrigerate while preparing salad.
- To make dressing, whisk remaining oil with all dressing ingredients in a small jug.
- Cut cucumber in half lengthways. Scrape away seeds. Thinly slice diagonally.
- Toss cucumber with onion, capsicum, tomatoes, olives, parsley and couscous in a large serving bowl. Crumble over feta. Drizzle with dressing.