600 g chicken thigh fillets
salt and pepper, to taste
30cm white baguette, sliced
⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tsp honey
160 g fresh baby spinach leaves
2 cups halved, seedless red grapes (400g)
1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
⅓ cup fresh mint leaves
100 g soft feta, crumbled
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place bread in a single layer on an oven tray. Drizzle with 1 tblsp of the oil.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 8 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool on tray.
- Meanwhile, heat an oiled grill plate over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked. Remove. Stand for 5 minutes. Thickly slice.
- To make dressing, whisk remaining oil with vinegar and honey in a jug.
- To serve, combine croutons, spinach, grapes, onion, cucumber and mint on a platter. Top with chicken. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with feta.