1.3 kg chicken thigh fillets
¼ cup orange juice
2 tbsp grain mustard
2 tbsp honey
2 tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp chilli powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
22 x 25cm-long bamboo skewers
Lime wedges, to serve
2 baby cos lettuce, leaves trimmed
2 ripe mangoes, cut into 2 cm pieces
1 cup macadamia nuts, toasted (130 g)
½ cup creamy chilli salad dressing
- Trim and discard any excess fat from chicken. Cut into 2cm-wide strips.
- Combine juice, mustard, honey, paprika and chilli in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken. Toss to combine. Refrigerate, covered, for 40 minutes to marinate. Thread evenly onto skewers.
- Heat a large oiled grill plate over a medium to high heat. Add skewers in three batches. Cook, turning regularly, for about 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Cover to keep warm.
- To make mango salad, arrange lettuce in a large serving bowl. Top with mangoes and nuts. Drizzle with dressing.
- Serve skewers with salad and lime wedges.