750 g boneless skinless salmon fillets, cut into 3cm cubes
½ tsp dried chilli flakes
2 tbsp olive oil
Cracked black pepper, to taste
8 metal skewers
4 small zucchini
lemon wedges, to serve
fresh dill sprigs, to garnish
200 g tub Greek-style natural yoghurt
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- Combine salmon, chilli and half the oil in a large bowl. Season with pepper. Toss to coat. Thread four pieces of salmon onto each skewer. Set aside.
- To make dill sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk well.
- Using a mandolin, slice zucchini lengthways into long ribbons, about 3mm thick. Toss in remaining oil in a medium bowl.
- Heat a large, lightly oiled grill plate over a medium to high heat. Add zucchini in three batches. Cook for about 1 minute on each side, or until just tender. Remove. Cover to keep warm.
- Add kebabs to same hot grill plate. Cook for about 6 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally, or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve kebabs with zucchini and lemon wedges. Drizzle with dill sauce. Garnish with dill sprigs.