400 g butternut pumpkin, peeled
2 cobs corn, husks removed, cut into 3 cm pieces
1 large red capsicum, cut into thick strips
6 green spring onions, trimmed
3 cups baby spinach leaves
1 cup fresh coriander leaves
¼ cup pepitas
¼ cup lime juice
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 small red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tsp honey
Salt and pepper, to taste
- To make lime dressing, combine all ingredients in a small jug. Mix well.
- Cut pumpkin into 1cm-thick slices. Cut slices into four pieces. Boil, steam or microwave corn until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a lightly oiled barbecue grill plate over a medium heat. Add pumpkin. Cook for about 5 minutes on each side, or until just tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Cook capsicum on same grill plate for about 3 minutes on each side, or until just tender. Add to pumpkin.
- Cook corn and onions, turning, for about 5 minutes, or until charred. Cut onion into about 5cm lengths.
- Add vegetables to pumpkin with remaining ingredients. Drizzle with dressing.