450 g canned whole baby beetroot in juice (alternatively, you can boil your own)
1 bunch coriander
2 garlic cloves
1 tsp cumin
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 tbsp natural yoghurt
1 tbsp lemon juice (if you want your dip to be a bit thicker, use less lemon juice)
½ tsp salt
½ tsp cumin
½ tsp paprika
Cracked black pepper, to taste
2 sweet potatoes (I used a mix of white and orange)
- For the dip, throw all ingredients into your processor and blend it. If you have a small food processor, coriander chops best solo, so start with that and then add the rest. If you have a giant mofo food processor, then go hard my friend. You can also skip the yoghurt if you aren’t dairy-friendly.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix together salt, spices and pepper. Set aside.
- Using a mandoline or the slicing blade in your food processor, finely slice potatoes.
- Pat potatoes dry with paper towel to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Spray with olive oil spray and sprinkle with spice mixture.
- Bake on a tray in a single layer for about 20 minutes or until they’re cooked to your liking. Serve with beetroot dip and consume!