395 g can sweetened condensed milk
125 g unsalted butter, chopped
1¼ cups dark baking melts
¼ cup cocoa powder, sifted
200 g Marie biscuits
½ cup (80 g) chopped skinless, roasted hazelnuts
2 cups vanilla-flavoured Mallow Bakes
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 3cm above pan edges.
- Place sweetened condensed milk, butter and baking melts in a small saucepan. Stir over a low heat and stir until smooth and combined. Remove pan from heat and stir in cocoa powder until combined.
- Place biscuits in a large snap-lock bag. Using a rolling pin, crush biscuits into coarse pieces. Transfer to a large bowl. Add hazelnuts and Mallow Bakes.
- Stir chocolate mixture into biscuit mixture until well coated and combined.
- Press mixture evenly onto base of prepared pan. Refrigerate overnight, or until set.
- Using extended baking paper, lift slice from pan onto a chopping board. Using a large sharp knife cut into small squares to serve.