3 cups natural rolled oats
½ cup slivered almonds
½ cup pepitas
½ cup shredded coconut
2 tbsp sesame seeds
½ cup honey
75 g unsalted butter, chopped
Yoghurt to serve
fresh strawberries, sliced, to serve
- Grease and line a large roasting pan with baking paper.
- Combine oats, almonds, pepitas, coconut and seeds in a large bowl.
- Place honey and butter in a medium saucepan. Stir over a medium heat until melted. Pour over oat mixture. Stir until combined. Spread evenly over base of prepared pan.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 30 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking, or until golden brown. Cool in pan.
- Serve toasted muesli with yoghurt and strawberries.