Sunflower oil, for greasing
50 g milk chocolate, chopped
100 g dark chocolate, chopped
sea salt flakes, to taste
4 cinnamon sticks
You will need
4 empty small yoghurt pots, washed and dried
4 muffin cases
cellophane and twine or string, for wrapping
4 gift tag and pen, for labelling
- Very lightly grease the fromage frais pots with oil and set aside until needed.
- Melt the milk chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of just-simmering water, stirring occasionally, then divide between the prepared pots. Place in the fridge or a cold place for around 30 mins or until set.
- Once the milk chocolate layer is firm, melt the dark chocolate in a bowl as before, then pour it over the milk chocolate. Leave the pots to set for 15 mins, then sprinkle a pinch of flaky sea salt onto each.
- Cut a hole in the bottom of each paper cake case and push a cinnamon stick through. Push the end of the stick into the middle of each pot so that the paper case is upside down – it will help to hold the cinnamon stick in place while it sets.
- Leave to set overnight, then turn out and discard the pot and paper case. Wrap each in cellophane tied with twine. Tie each stick to a mug, or simply place inside the mug, and write a tag to read ‘Just add hot milk’.