Originally posted by a gut health blogger to Instagram, the simple dessert caters to all diets as its paleo, keto, grain, gluten and yeast free. If you opt-out of the chocolate chips it’s sugar-free too.
1 teaspoon baking soda
¾ cup nut butter
½ cup chocolate chips (or more if you prefer)
1. Pre-heat oven at 170C.
2. Whisk together eggs and baking soda until peaks form.
3. Add nut butter and continue mixing.
4. Add chocolate chips.
5. Line bread pan with baking paper.
6. Pour into a bread pan.
7. Sprinkle more chocolate chips on top.
8. Cook for 25 minutes at 170C.
You may also like