The post, made by A-j Moti’apuaka to the Facebook group Kmart Air Fryer Recipes, reveals just how simple it is to make the meal in a 3.2L Kmart Air Fryer. She reveals this is her second attempt at cooking the dish as she wanted to check it wasn’t a fluke the first time!
The end result is a mouth-watering roast pork complete with the crispiest crackling.
"Definitely need to budget this into my regular shop," she wrote on the post.
All you have to do is prep the meat the night prior and then pop it in the air fryer not long before you’re ready to serve up and voila, another low-maintenance air fryer hack!
Roast pork 1.1kg, boneless.
1. Pat dry, score and add salt rub day before.
2. Leave in fridge uncovered.
3. Remove from fridge, salt and oil.
4. Cook on 200°C for 20mins.
5. Cook on 175°C for 30mins x 2 (add potatoes 10mins in and remove 10mins before finish).
You may also like