What you will need:
- 3 large white marshmallows
- orange writing icing pen
- black writing icing pen
- 1 giant chocolate button
- 1 small domed chocolate (such as a mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Horlicks powder, or other malt chocolate milk drink
- 1 handful mini white marshmallows
- 1 cookie (small enough to fit in jam jar)
- 3 strawberry laces
- 1 cocktail bamboo skewer
- 1 large jam jar
- ribbon and gift tag, to decorate
- First make the marshmallow snowman. Skewer the marshmallows together with a cocktail stick – cut off any of the stick that protrudes from the top. Use a little of the icing pen to stick a chocolate button and peanut butter cup to the top of each marshmallow stack, then draw on a face and 3 dots for buttons. Plait 3 strawberry laces and tie around the neck for a scarf. Stick the snowman to a cookie with a little more icing, then set aside to dry for a few mins.
- Mix the cocoa and Horlicks (or other chocolate malt drink powder) together in the bottom of your jar. Put the snowman on top, then scatter around the mini marshmallows. Screw on the lid, tie with a ribbon and a gift tag with the following instructions: Warm 300ml milk in a pan. Remove the snowman from the jar and add the milk. Stir until smooth and chocolatey, then enjoy, with your marshmallow snowman for dunking.