‘And now a sweet-toothed mixologist has done the decent thing and created Marshmallow Vodka!
‘Made using 5-times distilled Italian Vodka; unlike a lot of 'flavoured spirits,' this is no sickly-sweet affair. Delicious served neat or over ice, it's very drinkable (too drinkable!) and does a convincing job of recreating that smooth melt-in-the-mouth flavour of marshmallows.’
Firebox have also come up with a cocktail for the vodka - see recipe below - which sounds pretty amazing. The only downside? Marshmallow Vodka isn’t available for sale in Australia - YET.
But Firebox say they’re working on a shipping solution currently, and that things could change soon. Hoorah! Head here for more details - and watch this space!
The Marshmallow Vodka Cocktail
- 55ml Marshmallow Vodka (try using vanilla vodka as a replacement!)
- 55ml Cherry soda
- Hundreds and thousands
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 marshmallow on a cocktail stick
- Chill all the ingredients
- Stir the vodka and soda together in a mixing glass
- Dunk the cherry in and run it round the rim of a Martini glass
- Dip and swivel the Martini glass in the hundreds and thousands
- Pour the vodka/soda mix into your (now colourful) Martini glass
- Drop the cherry in the bottom and the skewered marshmallow on top