1 large onion, finely chopped
500 g lamb mince
420 g jar rogan josh simmer sauce
1 cup frozen peas
600 g tub potato mash
1 cup grated Tasty cheese
- Lightly oil four ovenproof dishes (1½-cup capacity). Place on a large oven tray.
- Heat a lightly oiled, large frying pan over a medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add lamb. Cook, stirring occasionally, to break up mince, for about 5 minutes, or until browned all over.
- Add sauce to pan. Bring to boil. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Remove pan from heat. Stir in peas. Season with salt and pepper. Divide evenly among prepared dishes.
- Combine potato and half the cheese in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Spoon evenly over lamb mixture in dishes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve.