1. ‘My Grandma got my mother washing up liquid once for Christmas,’ one user wrote. ‘Wrapped up and everything. As a 14 year old I was probably more offended than my mum was at such a "gift".’
2. A giant painting of Kramer. I like Seinfeld and all but it is way too intense for my small apartment.
3. I got a package of instant noodles when I was 10.
4. An engagement ring. I shoulda said no!
5. A salad bowl and tongs, when I was 16.
6. When I was a preteen my mom put two huge black garbage bags under the Christmas tree. I was excited and curious to unwrap them. Inside was full of feminine pads. My mom just laughed and I gave her a dirty look. There were so many that I don't think I even used them all up before I switched to tampons.
7. A t-shirt for a musician I do not like and have never liked. But it was the gift-giver's favorite musician and "if you don't want it, I'll take it off your hands". It was a blatant attempt to gift themselves something. I kept it out of spite and used it as my yard work shirt.
8. A sweater for my Alaskan Bull Worm.