4 x 200 g chicken breast fillets
1 tbsp dried Italian herbs
1 tsp mild paprika
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
500 g packet tri-colour capsicums, trimmed, cut into 3 cm pieces
2 zucchini, chopped into 2 cm pieces
250 g punnet cherry tomatoes
2 cloves garlic, crushed
100 g marinated feta, drained (about cup)
¼ cup fresh parsley leaves
- Rub chicken with combined herbs, paprika and salt and pepper.
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover pan. Cook for about 8 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in same frying pan over a medium heat. Add capsicums, zucchini, tomatoes and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes, or until soft.
- Serve chicken over capsicum mixture. Sprinkle with feta and fresh parsley.