4 x 85 g cans Sirena tuna smoke-infused oil
3 cloves garlic, crushed
6 green spring onions, finely sliced
2 ½ cups long-grain rice
1 Tbsp Hungarian paprika
1 Tbsp Sriracha chilli sauce
1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
1 l chicken stock, blended with 1 cup water
2 cups baby spinach and rocket salad
salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- Drain the oil from the tuna into a large deep-sided frypan. Flake the tuna with a fork and set aside.
- Place the frypan over a medium heat and add the garlic, half the green spring onions and rice. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add the paprika, Sriracha sauce, capsicum and blended stock. Bring to simmering point. Reduce heat. Cover and cook for 12-15 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Add the flaked tuna, spinach and rocket leaves. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and stand for 5 minutes. Garnish Jambalaya with remaining green spring onions and serve with lime wedges.