1 kg kipfler potatoes, washed
2 bunches thin asparagus, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
200 g green beans, trimmed, halved
1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
70 g cornichons, drained, thinly sliced
1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
1 tbsp fresh dill sprigs
½ cup olive oil
¼ cup white wine vinegar
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp wholegrain mustard
2 tsp brown sugar
1 clove garlic, crushed
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut potatoes diagonally into thick slices. Boil, steam or microwave until tender. Drain. Place into a large bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Boil, steam or microwave asparagus and beans, separately, until tender-crisp. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Set aside to cool.
- Add asparagus and beans to potatoes with onion, eggs, cornichons, dill and dill sprigs.
- To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Whisk well.
- Just before serving, add dressing to salad. Gently toss to combine.