600 g lamb rump steak
Salt and pepper, to taste
800 g potatoes, halved, thinly sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
400 g green beans, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
2 tsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
⅓ cup chopped, drained, semi-dried tomatoes (80g)
⅓ cup finely chopped fresh parsley (40g)
400 g canned four bean mix, drained
1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- Season lamb with salt and pepper.
- Combine potatoes with half the oil. Season. Spread onto an oven tray.
- Cook in a very hot oven (220C) for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat an oiled frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add lamb. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- Boil or microwave green beans until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well.
- To make salad, whisk remaining oil with vinegar, mustard, tomatoes and parsley in a large bowl. Season. Stir in bean mix, capsicum and green beans.
- Serve lamb with potatoes and bean salad.