440 g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
1 kg fresh ricotta, at room temperature
½ cup thickened cream, whipped
6 white chocolate Tim Tams, crushed
Berry coulis cream
1 cup frozen berries, thawed
1 Tbsp pure icing sugar
300 ml thickened cream, whipped
- Line base and sides of a 12 x 22cm loaf pan with baking paper, leaving an overhang on two sides. Melt dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Place ricotta into a food processor, blend until smooth. Add the cooled chocolate and process until well combined. Transfer to a bowl and fold through the whipped cream.
- Spread one third of the ricotta mixture over the base of the prepared pan. Sprinkle with half the crushed biscuits. Repeat for another layer then finish with ricotta on top. Cover and chill for at least 6 hr or overnight if time permits.
- Invert onto a serving platter and garnish with white chocolate curls. Serve with strawberries and berry coulis cream.
- Blend 1 cup thawed frozen berries with 1 tablespoon pure icing sugar, pass through a fine sieve. Fold berry mixture into 300ml whipped, thickened cream.