This nutty, citrus, cheesecake log only has 5 ingredients – and it's super easy to make, there's no cooking involved meaning that clean up is easy too!
250 g packet white chocolate and macadamia cookies
⅓ cup honey-roasted macadamia nuts (60g), chopped
300 ml thickened cream
125 g cream cheese, chopped, at room temperature
½ cup lemon curd
- To make filling, pour ¼ cup of the cream into a small bowl of an electric mixer. Reserve remaining cream and refrigerate.
- Add cream cheese and lemon curd to cream in bowl. Beat until soft peaks form. Refrigerate, covered, for 30 minutes.
- To assemble, spread 2 tbsp of filling onto a serving plate into a 3cm x 30cm rectangle. Sandwich two biscuits together with 1 tbsp filling. Stand upright on its edge in the filling at one end of the plate.
- Working with one biscuit at a time, spoon 1 tbsp filling over one side. Sandwich against biscuit on plate. Repeat with remaining biscuits and filling to form a log-shape.
- Beat remaining cream in same clean bowl of electric mixer until soft peaks form. Spread over top and sides of log to cover completely. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, sprinkle macadamias over log. Cut diagonally into 3cm-thick slices.