300 g farfalle pasta
4 x 125 g thin skinless white fish fillets, bones removed
Salt and pepper, to taste
⅓ cup olive oil
2 zucchini, thinly sliced
1 red capsicum, finely chopped
1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed, cut into 2 cm lengths
¼ cup sliced Kalamata olives
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tbsp finely grated fresh lemon rind
½ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place fish on an oiled, oven tray. Season. Drizzle with 1 tblsp of the oil.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 10 minutes, or until cooked.
- Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add zucchini. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until tender. Add capsicum, asparagus, olives and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Combine zucchini mixture and pasta in a large bowl. Stir in half the rind, juice and half the parsley.
- Serve pasta topped with fish. Sprinkle with remaining rind and parsley.