"Lotus Biscoff simply one of my favourite ever Cheesecakes!" Paul penned on Instagram.
What's more, Paul has also shared his recipe for the killer cheesecake so you can go ahead and make it yourself at home.
Keep scrolling the full recipe and method to make the Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake.
300g light digestive biscuits
85g light melted butter
560g cream cheese
60g icing sugar
280ml double cream
140g melted Biscoff
1-2 Biscoff Biscuits
- Crush digestives and then add melted butter.
- Transfer to an 8 inch spring form pan and refrigerate whilst you make the filling in a bowl and add cream cheese, vanilla extract and melted Biscoff and fully combine in a blender.
- Then in a separate bowl, whip the cream along with the icing sugar until you have stiff peaks.
- Fold into the cream cheese mixture then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- For the topping melt the Biscoff biscuits and pour over the top of cheesecake, add crushed Biscoff biscuits and refrigerate for at least another 2 hours but preferably overnight.