- 625g packet fresh ricotta and spinach agnolotti
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 500g turkey mince
- 450g tub fresh Napoli sauce
- ¼ cup fresh basil pesto
- Finely grated parmesan, to serve
- Add pasta to a stockpot of boiling, salted water. Return to boil. Boil for 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
- Add turkey. Cook, stirring to break up mince, for about 5 minutes, or until changed in colour. Add sauce and ½ cup water. Bring to boil. Simmer for 1 minute. Gently stir in pesto. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Serve sauce over pasta with parmesan.
For more delicious and easy recipes that the whole family will love, pick up your copy of New Idea Mince 2 at a selected newsagent or supermarket, or buy online for just $9.99.