Cooking oil spray, to grease
150 g plain flour
2 tsp icing sugar mixture
75 g unsalted butter, chilled, finely diced
45 ml ice-cold water
½ tsp white vinegar
250 g block cream cheese, at room temperature
100 g caster sugar
Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
½ cup frozen blueberries
1 mango, peeled, sliced
½ x 125 g punnet fresh blueberries
1 mint sprig, to garnish
1 tub vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- Lightly grease 4 individual-sized pie dishes with cooking oil spray.
- Put flour, icing sugar and butter in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until only tiny specks of butter remain. Add water and vinegar, then pulse to form a rough dough. Transfer to a clean surface and flatten into a disc. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put a pizza stone or tile on middle shelf of oven. Preheat oven to 180°C. Roll dough between 2 sheets of baking paper to 3mm thick, then using an upturned 15cm plate, cut out four 15cm discs. Line prepared pie dishes with dough rounds.
- Put cream cheese, caster sugar and lemon zest in a large bowl and beat, using an electric hand mixer, until very smooth.
- Fold in frozen berries.
- Spoon into dough shells. Smooth surface.
- Bake on pizza stone for 25 minutes or until pastry is crisp and cream cheese mixture is golden. Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely.
- Arrange mango slices and fresh blueberries on top of crostatas. Garnish with mint sprigs and top with a small scoop of ice-cream to serve.