300 ml tub thickened cream
¼ cup sour cream
¼ cup fresh passionfruit pulp, plus extra to drizzle
2 tsp caster sugar
2 large mangoes (400g)
100 g packet meringue nests
- Beat cream, sour cream, passionfruit and sugar in a small bowl of an electric mixer until firm peaks form.
- Cut away cheeks from mangoes, either side of the stones. Peel mangoes. Cut into thin slices.
- Roughly crush meringues. Reserve 1 cup for serving. Gently fold remaining meringues into cream mixture.
- Divide half the cream mixture and half the mango slices evenly among four serving bowls. Repeat with remaining cream mixture and mango slices.
- Serve sprinkled with reserved meringue. Decorate with extra passionfruit pulp.