250 g packet butternut snap cookies
80 g melted, unsalted butter
1 mango, cheeks removed, peeled, thinly sliced
2 mangoes, flesh removed
⅓ cup caster sugar
2 tbsp cornflour
⅓ cup water
125 g white chocolate melts
150 g cream cheese, chopped
⅓ cup sweetened condensed milk
- Put cookies in the bowl of a food processor. Process until crumbs form. Add butter and process until combined. Press into six greased 10cm x 3cm deep individual, fluted tart tins with removable bases. Use the bottom of a straight sided glass to push into edges and up sides. Place tins on a tray and refrigerate.
- To make mango filling, process mango flesh in food processor until finely chopped but not pureed (you will need one-and-a-half cups of mango). Combine cornflour and the water until smooth. Place mango in a medium saucepan and stir in sugar over a medium heat. Bring to a gentle boil for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in cornflour mixture. Cook, stirring, for about 3-5 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a bowl to cool slightly. Spread evenly in tart shells then smooth the tops and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make cream topping, place chocolate in a small heatproof bowl, and stand over a medium saucepan of simmering water, making sure bottom of bowl doesn’t touch water. Stir until melted. Remove and allow to cool. Beat cream cheese and condensed milk in the small bowl of an electric mixer until smooth. Add cooled chocolate and beat until smooth.
- Spread cream topping evenly over mango filling. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm to touch. Remove from fridge 10 minutes prior to removing from tins. Decorate with mango and spoon over passionfruit. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.