150 g rice vermicelli noodles
2 Lebanese cucumbers
1 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
½ cup mint
½ red onion, thinly sliced
100 g bean sprouts, trimmed
1 large mango, thinly sliced
¼ cup lime juice
2 Tbsp fish sauce
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 bird's eye chilli, thinly sliced
- Place noodles in a large, heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl. Cut into shorter lengths using kitchen scissors.
- Meanwhile, make dressing. Combine all ingredients in a small jug. Mix well.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the cucumbers into long thin ribbons. Discard the seedy centre.
- Add cucumbers, coriander, mint, onion and sprouts to noodles. Toss to combine.
- Divide evenly among serving bowls. Top with mango. Drizzle with dressing.