216 g packet mini Mars bar chopped
75 g unsalted butter chopped
3 cups puffed rice cereal
220 g block milk eating chocolate chopped
1 tsp unsalted butter extra - at room temperature
1 packet candy-coated mini eggs to decorate
- Line a 12-hole muffin pan (¹⁄³-cup capacity) with paper cases.
- Combine Mars chocolate bars and butter in a large saucepan. Stir over a low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Add Rice Bubbles. Stir to combine.
- Working quickly, divide mixture evenly among prepared pan holes. Using the back of a teaspoon, make a small indent in the centre of each to form nests. Stand at room temperature until set.
- Place chocolate in a large heatproof bowl sitting over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in extra butter. Spoon evenly into centre of each nest. Decorate with eggs. Refrigerate until set.
- Remove paper cases to serve.