8 slices prosciutto
750 g rockmelon
100 g wild rocket leaves, washed
200 g punnet grape tomatoes, halved
150 g bulb marinated buffalo mozzarella, drained, torn
½ cup fresh basil leaves
⅓ cup walnut oil
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place prosciutto on a large oven tray lined with baking paper. Top with another sheet of baking paper. Place another oven tray on top.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 10 minutes, or until prosciutto is crisp. Cool on tray.
- To make dressing, whisk all ingredients in a small jug until combined.
- Peel and deseed melon. Cut melon in 8cm wedges. Place in a large bowl with prosciutto, rocket, tomatoes, mozzarella and basil. Toss to combine.
- Transfer salad to a serving plate. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing.