12 choc ripple biscuits
2 ½ x 250 g blocks cream cheese, room temperature
1 ¼ cups icing sugar mixture
2 free-range eggs
½ cup dark chocolate melts
- Line a 12-hole muffin pan (1/3 -cup capacity) with paper cases.
- Place half the biscuits around the outside edge of a microwave turntable.
- Microwave on high power for about 40 seconds, or until softened. Immediately press one biscuit into the base of each case. Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Process two blocks of the cream cheese, 1 cup of the sugar and the eggs in a food processor until smooth. Divide evenly over the biscuit bases.
- Cook in a moderately slow oven (160°C) for 15 to 18 minutes, or until just set. Turn off oven and cool with door ajar for 30 minutes. Remove. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or until cold.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat remaining cream cheese and sugar in small bowl of an electric mixer until smooth. Add chocolate. Beat until combined.
- Spoon chocolate topping onto cheesecakes. Serve