Roast cauliflower is everyone's favourite side dish – and this one comes with a delicious make-it-yourself yoghurt dressing – delish!
2 whole cauliflowers
60 ml extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
2 tsp honey
juice 1 lemon
sea salt flakes and black pepper to season
¼ red onion, very thinly sliced
chervil to garnish
micro herbs to garnish
¼ cup Greek yoghurt
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
1 Tbsp baby capers, rinsed and drained
1 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 200ºC fanforced (220ºC conventional). Line a large roasting pan with baking paper.
- Cut cauliflowers into large florets about 9cm in diameter. Cut off stalk so pieces sit flat. Combine olive oil, paprika, honey and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season. Brush half of the mix liberally over cauliflower. Cover dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, brush with remaining olive oil mixture and roast uncovered a further 30 minutes or until golden brown and just tender when pierced with a knife.
- Meanwhile, put all Yoghurt dressing ingredients into a small bowl and stir with a fork until combined.
- Serve hot cauliflower drizzled with pan juices, a little dressing, a scattering of onion, chervil and micro herbs. Serve remaining dressing on the side