85 g packet mango-flavoured jelly crystals
1¼ cups boiling water
250 g digestive biscuits
125 g unsalted butter, melted
2 nectarines (320 g), cut into quarters, thinly sliced
3 tsp powdered gelatine
¼ cup water
250 g packet cream cheese, chopped
⅓ cup caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
300 ml tub thickened cream
- Grease a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 3cm above pan edges.
- Place jelly crystals and boiling water in a heatproof jug and stir until dissolved. Cool slightly.
- Process biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter and process until combined. Press mixture evenly onto base of prepared pan and refrigerate.
- To make filling, sprinkle gelatine over water in a heatproof jug. Sit jug in a saucepan of simmering water and stir until dissolved. Cool.
- Process cream cheese, sugar and vanilla essence in a food processor until smooth. With the motor still running, gradually pour in gelatine mixture until combined.
- Beat cream in a large bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form, then stir in cream cheese mixture. Spread evenly over biscuit base. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Arrange nectarines on top, then place pan in fridge. Gently pour jelly over top. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or until set.
- Lift out of tray and cut into squares to serve.