12 all-butter sweet mini pastry cases
150 g thickened cream
2 Tbsp icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
395 g (top n' fill) caramel spread
1 large banana, thinly sliced into 24 pieces
1 chocolate flake snack bar, crumbled
- Remove the mini pastry tart shells from their foil containers and place onto your serving plate.
- Place the thickened cream, icing sugar and vanilla extract into a bowl and use a hand mixer to whisk together until soft peaks form. Refrigerate until needed.
- Pour the Top n’ Fill into a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Place 2 banana slices into each tart shell, then top with the caramel.
- Place a small dollop of whipped cream on top of each tart and sprinkle with pieces of Flake chocolate.
- Place the tarts into the fridge for 1 hour to chill before serving.