4 cups strong plain "00" flour, plus extra for dusting
1½ tsp sea-salt flakes
1 tsp dried oregano
100 g butter, chilled, chopped
1 ⅓ cups milk
- Put flour, salt and oregano in a bowl.
- Make a well in centre and add butter.
- Using your fingertips, rub butter into flour until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Stir in milk and, using your hands, mix into a loosely combined dough
- Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface, then knead for 2 minutes or until dough is smooth.
- Cut dough in half.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Roll out dough. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Top with your favourite pizza toppings and cook as per recipe.