3 cups crushed pretzels
⅓ cup caster sugar
345 g butter
½ cup thickened cream
½ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
2 x 200 g packets caramel lollies, such as Columbines
2 cups roasted unsalted peanuts
1 cup milk chocolate bits
½ cup chocolate-coated peanuts, chopped
1 cup chopped chocolate eclair lollies
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 30 x 20 x 5cm slice tin with baking paper; set aside.
- To make crust, combine crushed pretzels and caster sugar in a medium bowl. Melt 225g of the butter and stir in crust mixture until combined. Press mixture evenly into bottom of prepared tin.
- Chop remaining butter and combine with cream and sugar in a medium saucepan. Put over medium-low heat and stir until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Stir in caramel lollies. Cook and stir 6-8 minutes until caramel is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in peanuts.
- Quickly pour caramel mixture over crust, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with chocolate bits, peanuts and chocolate éclairs.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are bubbly and light brown. Cool in tin on wire rack. Using edges of baking paper, lift out of tin. Cut into squares to serve.