1 cup plain flour
½ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
¼ cup desiccated coconut
125 g unsalted butter, melted
½ cup Nestle Top'n'Fill
1 cup traditional oats
¾ cup chopped unsalted macadamias
½ cup plain flour
½ cup shredded coconut
¼ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
100 g unsalted butter, melted
- Grease a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm above pan edges.
- Combine flour, sugar and coconut in a large bowl. Add butter. Mix well. Press mixture over base of prepared pan. Smooth over top.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 15 minutes, or until lightly golden. Cool in pan. Spread with Top‘n’Fill.
- To make topping, combine oats, macadamias, flour, coconut and sugar in a bowl. Add butter. Stir until combined. Sprinkle evenly over Top‘n’Fill.
- Return to moderate oven (180C). Cook for about 20 minutes, or until topping is golden brown. Cool completely in pan.
- Slice out of pan. Cut into bars.