50 g egg, lightly whisked
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
45 g (½ cup) panko breadcrumbs
1 Tbsp chopped parsley
1 Tbsp chopped dill
Finely grated zest of ½ lemon
2 x 200 g skinless chicken breasts, each split lengthways
1 Tbsp olive oil
500 g Carisma potatoes, halved, steamed, to serve
Rocket and asparagus salad
1 corncob, husk and silk removed
1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed
75 g (3 cups) baby rocket
40 g parmesan shavings
1 bottle balsamic glaze to serve
- Whisk egg and mustard in a shallow dish. Put breadcrumbs, parsley, dill and lemon zest on a plate. Stir to combine.
- Dip 1 chicken piece into egg mixture, shaking off excess. Add to breadcrumb mixture and lightly coat. Put on a large plate. Repeat with remaining chicken pieces, egg mixture and crumb mixture. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add 2 chicken pieces to pan. Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken pieces.
- Meanwhile, put corn in a steamer basket over a saucepan of simmering water. Steam for 2 minutes. Add asparagus and cook for a further 2 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Slice asparagus diagonally into bite-sized pieces. Cut off corn kernels from cob. Put vegetables in a medium bowl with rocket and parmesan. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and toss to combine.
- Divide salad between serving plates. Top with chicken and serve with steamed potato.