250 g tub extra-light cream cheese
260 g (1 cup) low-fat Greek-style plain yoghurt
110 g (½ cup) caster sugar or sugar substitute
1 tsp vanilla extract
Zest of 1 orange
1 Tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
3 large eggs
4 passionfruit, halved, pulp removed
4 sheets filo pastry
2 tbsp icing sugar, for dusting (optional)
2 tbsp passionfruit pulp, to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 140°C (fan-forced). Spray a 18 x 28cm (base measurement) slice tin with cooking spray. Line with baking paper, allowing an overhang.
- Using electric beaters, beat cream cheese, yoghurt, sugar and vanilla extract in a medium bowl until smooth. Add orange zest, juice and eggs and beat until well combined. Stir in passionfruit pulp.
- Pour mixture into prepared tin and smooth surface. Bake for 30 minutes or until just set. Set aside for 15 mins. to cool. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until well chilled.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan-forced). Line 2 oven trays with baking paper. Lay 1 pastry sheet on a clean surface. Spray with cooking spray. Top with a second sheet. Repeat with remaining pastry sheets and cooking spray to create 2 stacks. Cut 1 stack lengthways into 3 even pieces. Then cut each piece into 5 even pieces. Repeat with the second stack to make a total of 30 pieces. Arrange 15 pieces on each prepared tray and spray lightly with cooking spray. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack and set aside to cool.
- To assemble, cut cheesecake into 10 even pieces. Cut each piece in half. Put 1 pastry piece on each serving plate. Top with 1 piece of cheesecake. Top with another pastry piece followed by another cheesecake piece, finishing with a pastry piece. Dust with icing sugar, if you like. Drizzle with extra passionfruit, if you like, and serve.