2 litre tub vanilla ice-cream
250 g packet butternut snap cookies
50 g unsalted butter, melted
250 g block cream cheese, chopped at room temperature
½ cup icing sugar mixture
½ cup fresh passionfruit pulp, plus extra to drizzle
½ cup shredded coconut, plus extra for sprinkling
- Grease a large, deep loaf pan (base measures 11.5cm x 20cm, 9cm deep). Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm above pan edges.
- Place ice-cream in a large bowl. Stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes, or until softened slightly. Stir until smooth.
- Meanwhile, process biscuits in a food processor until coarsely crushed. Add butter. Process until combined. Transfer to a bowl.
- Process cream cheese, sugar and pulp in same, clean food processor until smooth. Add to ice-cream with coconut. Stir until combined. Spoon half into prepared pan. Sprinkle with half the biscuit crumb. Repeat with remaining ice-cream mixture and biscuit crumb. Freeze, covered, overnight, or until firm.
- To serve, invert onto a serving plate. Remove lining paper. Drizzle with extra passionfruit pulp. Decorate with toasted coconut.