1 tbsp vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves finely chopped
2 lop chong sausages (chinese pork sausages)
250 g raw peeled tail on prawns deveined
500 g thick fresh rice noodles separated
2 cups bean sprouts
garlic chives cut into 5cm lengths (60 g)
1 fresh red chilli to garnish
1 lemon cut into wedges to garnish
2 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tsp dark soy sauce
2 tsp shaoxing (chinese cooking wine)
2 tsp caster sugar
¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- To make sauce, combine ingredients in a small jug. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add garlic, Wing Hong Lup Chong and raw prawns. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add noodles. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add sauce. Toss to coat. Push noodles to side of wok.
- Add eggs to centre of wok. Break eggs lightly with a spatula. Spoon noodles over eggs to cover. Cook, without stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add sprouts and chives. Stir-fry for 30 seconds to combine. Transfer to a large plate.
- Garnish with chilli. Serve with lemon wedges.