Says Gemma: ‘It tastes just like pizza. It's soft, it's gooey, it's insane. You have to try it.’
We’re convinced! Here’s how you do it:
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of baking powder
- a pinch of baking soda
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Pizza sauce
- Pepperoni or ham slices, shredded cheese - and what other pizza toppings you want!
- In a microwaveable mug, combine the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda
- Add milk and oil and whisk thoroughly
- Add a dollop of pizza sauce
- Top with desired pizza toppings
- Microwave for 70-80 seconds—and eat it all up!
To watch Gemma’s tutorial, head here!